The Speech Stop
A One-Stop Resource for Speech/Language Pathologists, Educators & Parents
- Artic & Lit: Materials for Articulation Carryover Using Children's Literature by Jennifer Borsch
- Uses children's favorite books as the context for development and practice of articulation and language skills.
- Expanding Expression Tool (EET) by Sara Smith
- A multisensory approach for improved oral and written expression.
- Any of the Get Rid of Worksheets (G.R.O.W.) series by Debbie Hisam and Linda Seth
- Contains interactive and educationally relevant activities that are practical and engaging.
- Language Strategies for Children and Language Strategies for Little Ones by Vicki Prouty and Michele Fagan
- Contains functional strategies and lessons for language skills that are presented in very clever and engaging ways.
- Literacy Speaks!® by Keli Richmond
- A program that contains an intervention approach that improves children’s speech intelligibility and language skills while developing a strong literacy foundation.
- Any of the Say It Right articulation products such as "The Entire World of R" series
- Each set of products contains screeners, therapy cards, activity books, flip books for sentence practice, carryover stories, and more.
- Any of the Strategies Offer Solutions series by Ruthann Jarvis and Elizabeth Peterson
- Contains functional strategies for language and articulation skills as well as wonderful teaching materials and visual reinforcers.
Reading Books Library List- This is my library of reading books which I use on a regular basis for articulation, language, and phonemic awareness. It includes a brief description of which target areas I address with them.